Important information you'll need to be aware of before making your booking.
- A transaction fee of $3 applies overall to transactions which take place over the phone or over the counter.
- A credit card surcharge of 0.45% applies to all credit card transactions over the phone or online.
- There are strictly NO refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- If you are booking for anyone with mobility issues please ring the Box Office directly on 02 6043 5610.
- Seats CANNOT be selected on a mobile or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to select seats.
- Tickets MUST be collected by the account holder. Please bring photo I.D. for verification when picking up tickets.
- Online bookings close 11/2 hours before the show begins. Tickets can be purchased at the door (if still available).
- If you have any questions or are unsure about your booking, please give the Box Office a ring on 02 6043 5610.
Fish Passage 2018
Wednesday 12 December, 7.30pm
Fish Passage 2018 hosts Public Forum with Zeb Hogan at Albury Entertainment Centre.
TRIAGE! A Nursing Cabaret
Friday 8 February, 6.00pm & 8.00pm
Ever used an IV pole as a stand-in microphone while belting out Beyonce in the ICU? Welcome to the curious world of Triage! A Nursing Cabaret as seen through the eyes of Zuleika Khan.
John Coghlan's Quo & Ted Mulry Gang
Wednesday 27 February, 8.00pm
Get taken back to the heady days of Countdown when denim was interlaced with satin.
Like a Rhinestone Cowboy
Friday 1 March, 8.00pm
Darren Coggan returns to Albury Entertainment Centre this time bringing the works of Glen Campbell to our stage.
A Taste of Ireland
Saturday 6 April, 8.00pm
Witness the World Champions directly from the West End’s Lord of the Dance, as they tell the tale of the World’s most loved nation in one incredible live performance.
Tuesday 30 April, 7.30pm
The premier Irish dance and Illusion sensation that Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong are going crazy over! Celtic Illusion is a unique combination of two incredible art forms in one unforgettable theatrical experience the whole family will enjoy.
Friday 10 May to Saturday 18 May
This huge-hearted hit tells the story of two people with nothing in common—or so they think! With a little compassion and a lot of understanding, this unexpected pair learns to embrace their differences and creates a line of sturdy stilettos unlike any the world has ever seen!
The Celtic Tenors
Wednesday 22 May, 7.30pm
They sing songs they love and they most certainly don't take themselves too seriously. It's all about the music, the harmonies and the fun.
Banff Mountain Film Festival 2019
Thursday 30 May, 7.00pm
The prestigious Banff Mountain Film Festival returns to Albury Entertainment Centre for it's 42nd year of adrenaline-inducting thought-provoking short films.
Friday 31 May, 8.00pm
Australia’s six-foot something songstress Prada Clutch & her divas take you on a star-studded journey, celebrating the divas that have shaped music history.